20091113

uhm..are we there yet?

home.
where there is only one road.
and it leads me straight to Your House.

home.
where my soul is at rest.
my work is complete.
no thief to steal. no moth or rust to destroy.

home.
where my mind is still cos there is no doubt.
Your glory overshadows any questions.
the great I AM.

home.
where my heart is complete cos it has found You.
finally, you are the only thing i need, the only thing i want.
i can rest, my search is over.

home.
where your Love fills my days. perfectly.
there is need for nothing else but You.
no past. no present. no future.
just eternity.

home.
i am stayin here forever.

1 comment:

Daryl said...

Ah, Ru!! This is echoing in my heart - so so beautiful!! Reminded me of our kitchen chatter and something I wrote a while back - http://darylhb.blogspot.com/2009/05/just-attempt.html

Yours is comforting, though - the answer to the search in mine.

You have a heart God is romancing - revel in it and trust that He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world!!